ICF Approved Diamond Advanced Coaching Skills Training has been approved by the ICF for 64 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) which can be used for ICF accreditation and renewal purposes.
To renew your ICF credentials, the ICF requires you participate in at least 40 hours of Continuing Coach Education (CCEUs) completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal.
"The Diamond Programme has strengthened my resolve to develop my coaching expertise and align with my higher purpose. I am empowered!"
"Hello coaches! if you haven’t taken this course please do yourself a favor and sign up for the next batch! Worth every minute and dirham! This will allow you to polish your skills further and shine even brighter . What an incredible 4 days in Diamonds Advanced Coach training with amazing Marie and Jeanine and our gorgeous “tribe”. Investing in ourselves so that we can support our clients even better in creating the best possible life for them! Grateful to Empower World for stretching, teaching, coaching and supporting us to become better coaches and step into our inner leader even more! Shine bright like a diamond. "
"'This coach training has offered me values to my values, purpose to my purpose. My values & purpose started to expand to embrace me even more with certainty I can confirm that this training has shed more clarity, assurance and determination in my vision and in my coaching journey.'"
"I will highly recommend to a coach to do this course as it will add to the foundation and more than that - to mastery."
"Looking at deeper level of group facilitation and coaching has given me further ideas for my commitment and possible future workshops. I have once again been able to link the core competencies with group coaching and reflect back to individual coaching sessions, which will support me even more to be the coach I want to be. I am grateful."
"It was a great opportunity to reconnect and be around empowered people. There will always be something to learn when Jeanine and Marie are around! Thank you!"
"The 4 days of Diamond Coach Training has been an amazing learning experience that keeps enriching me and stretching me to be the better version of myself. It is easier to let go of who I am for who I want to be when in these settings being supported."
"Empower World has once again surpassed themselves. Marie and Jeanine your sharing of knowledge over the past 4 days in the Diamond course has been amazing. I feel I came as an empty book and leaving this room as a “bestseller”. The self awareness again has been transformational. I love the way you both facilitate and this course is something that I will recommend to all new coaches who want the edge that will take them to next level."
Nadim Bitar (business owner) shares how investing in himself by attending the Diamonds Programme has supported him to grow as a coach and as a person.
The learning outcomes of each day are outlined below. You can choose to attend 1 or 2 or 5 or 8 days - any combination of days that suits your training requirements.
1. Definition of Coaching at Deeper, Advanced Level: What coaching is at PCC and MCC level from an ICF markers perspective.
2. Review ICF 11 Core Competencies: Reviewing and practice coaching competencies at PCC and MCC level including demonstrations and practice with feedback.
3. Somatic Coaching: Exploration of utilising physiology in coaching - incorporating mind, body, soul connections to support powerful awareness and decisions moving forward. Our unconscious mind and memories are stored in our body - so creating awareness for our clients by supporting them to understand their physiology can be truly transformational and incredibly powerful. By exploring our own and our client's physiology, we unlock the body's wisdom and inner truth at a deep unconscious level to break through limiting beliefs towards a brilliant compelling future and achievement of aspirations. This includes demonstrations, practice and feedback.
1. Coaching Emotions: This covers learning approaches and processes to work with emotions as well as understanding the ICF perspective of working with emotions in coaching. We are emotional beings and if we support our clients at a deep emotional level - to understand the power and awareness around their emotions - the learnings and insights will stay with them versus conceptual ideas. We also explore vulnerability and courage when managing emotions as a coach. This includes demonstrations, practice and feedback.
2. Exploring Limiting Beliefs & Empowering Beliefs: This includes advanced, creative techniques of supporting clients to turn their limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs. This includes ‘taming the saboteur’ and defining moments demonstrations, practice and feedback.
The neuroscience of Coaching: Being aware of and understanding the science in relation to what happens in the body and mind behind conversations supports sustainable and effective change: what shuts people down and what opens them up from a biological perspective. This includes building trust, conversational agility, and opening up hearts and minds through verbal and non-verbal communication. We share powerful models to support awareness of how we work as human beings which can be utilised in coaching conversations to maintain what is desired and overcome what is not. This also includes demonstrations, practice and feedback.
Group Coaching & Facilitation: Understanding how to coach and facilitate groups. This includes how to manage your time, different styles of communication, challenging questions; structuring your message; and designing activities to ensure experiential learning. And importantly, how to manage yourself and your mindset is also covered. You also have the opportunity to practice and get feedback.
Purpose and Values: Personal and Corporate - where you will experience the importance of how critical these are to our own and to an organisation's alignment and subsequent success. In this module, the focus and practice is largely on personal purpose and values with the reflection on how to apply the learnings to organisations. This means understanding and experiencing the processes to uncover deep, authentic, unconscious values and purpose to ensure a purposeful life where future focus and actions are fully aligned with what is truly important, energising and inspiring.
Purpose and values are what we make our life decisions by and if we aren't clear about these, we are 'rudderless' in our decision making and our life. In fact, if we are not happy with our life experiences, we are potentially making decisions according to someone else's values such as our parents' or culture's. By becoming clear about what brings us to life and what energises us (our purpose and values), we can create a fulfilling and truly amazing life. And as coaches, we can support our clients to do the same and allow them to step into the life they desire and dream of.
Setting up your practice for success: This includes your mindset for success, how to structure your practice and your coaching sessions, and how to win clients with an authentic coaching conversation. This means the client sells your coaching programme to themselves as they tap into what is truly important by answering your powerful questions. We demonstrate the sample/sales/coaching conversation and provide the opportunity to practice and also provide feedback. This will also include a checklist of what is important to be aware of and it's important to be aware of and an outline of the sales script.
Executive Coaching: Setting-up your coaching practice for success working with corporate clients and executives. This includes how to manage the three way relationship of HR/Line Manager, coachee and coach. It also covers the understanding of the do's and don'ts working with corporate clients and how to structure your practice: habits, 'chemistry' conversations (when invited to meet the sponsor and coachee), measuring success and coaching conversations. We also include provision of corporate coaching resources: questionnaires, processes, checklists, reading materials and more. This includes demonstrations, practice and feedback.
This programme has been designed to be flexible to meet your skill development and training needs, giving you the option to attend all 8 days, or sign up for any number of specific days between 1 and 8 days.